Moving forward

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Jewish American group rises to the challenge

The link below will allow you to register you concern to President Bush. This link will take you to the work of Brit Tzedek v'Shalom. The only Jewish organization that I know of actively looking to end this conflict with reasonable goals for both sides. This is exactly what the Palestinian community needs to mirror. However, coming from the Jewish community, it means much more. I believe it will take this type of activity to make a difference. Knowing that we can all (Jew, Arab, Americans, people all over the world) read it and agree with it, is encouraging.

So, send your message through this link. You don't have to be Jewish. Aliza Becker, Executive Director of Brit Tzedek v'Shalom, I commend you!!!

http://message.btvshalom.org/t-home2

Saffiya Shillo

1 Comments:

At 6:25 AM, Blogger ellenr said...

Dear Saffiya,
Since you mention Jewish American organizations, among them Brit Tzedek, I would link you to http://www.jewishvoiceforpeace.org/.

I am familiar with both, and in my opinion, as a pro-Palestinian American Jew, I prefer the latter. Just my opinion.

ellen rosner
rasheedaas@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home